To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Saturday, August 27, 2011 4:01 AM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] free word processor for jaws

There sure is. It's called Jarte, and it is fully compatible with JAWS. It has a built-in spell checker and the ability to create and save templates, among other features. And its menus are straightforward and easy to navigate. I prefer it over MS Word 2007. Check it out:

http://www.jarte.com/download.html

Gerald

----- Original Message ----- From: "Fanus" <buys.fa...@gmail.com>