Sent: Sunday, September 04, 2011 7:57 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Jaws 11 and IE 9

Hi Vicky,

I have tried that but still no luck. Jaws is simply not picking up the edit
box on the google page. I even tried tabbing across from the top of the page
however, when you get to the last option before the "search button", Jaws
just remains quiet and pressing enter or space bar makes no difference.

I am just deeply annoyed and frustrated that such a mainstream product that
one took for granted to work is not usable any more.

Very Best Regards

Waqas