From: jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com
[mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf Of Adi Kushnir
Sent: Tuesday, September 13, 2011 7:06 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] FSCast 58 Discusses JAWS 13

Hi,
I agree with you about the OCR.
In Israel, I use ABBYY FineReader 11 professional edition because the OCR is
much better and I don't think that omnipage has Hebrew support.
So, JAWS 13 will not have Hebrew OCR but Baum uses FineReader and has Hebrew.
But, because I don't like Baum and I love FS, I will be stuck for this feature!

Adi.

Regards,

Adi.