From: "John M." <jobhun...@box547.com>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Tuesday, September 20, 2011 3:42 PM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] PDF readers

I have tried FoxIt and Sumatra.  Both are small, fast PDF
readers, that can
run rings around Adobe Reader.  Unfortunately, neither works
with Jaws or
NVDA.  With FoxIt, all of the menus are very accessible,
just not the PDF
content.  I have tried contacting FoxIt Software, in an
attempt to have them
consider tweaking the FoxIt Reader to work with screen
readers, but no luck.
Maybe if others do the same, they will listen.

John