Thanks for correcting my mistake and straighten me out.

Take care.

Lennie

At 03:01 PM 9/24/2011, you wrote:
has the suffix changed from .dot to .doc, for template files? otherwise, , it is, normal.dot .

----- Original Message ----- From: "Lennie" <lenni...@mchsi.com>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Friday, September 23, 2011 8:24 PM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Normal template

Hi Ann

You can find normal.doc as follows: (I am assuming you are using XP)

1. Go to My computer and press enter
2. press enter on your C drive
3. press enter on documents and settings
4. press enter on your user's name
5. press enter on application data
6. locate Microsoft file folder and press enter
7. Hit the letter T (as in tango) and press enter on templates file
folder
8. you should land on normal.doc

If you are using windows7, then I guess that the best way to find
normal.doc is to:

1. Press the window key for the search box
2. type normal.doc
3. You should find normal.doc in the search result.

I am not at my Windows7 computer right now to verify this. I hope that
someone else on the list can verify this for you?

Take care.

Lennie
1.