From: jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com
[mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf Of Alan
Robbins
Sent: Tuesday, September 27, 2011 1:52 PM
To: Jaws-Users-List
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Outlook 2010 preferred settings

After I finish my evaluation period of Office 2010 I will be installing
Outlook 2010 as my email client as well. This will replace Outlook 2000
which I currently use. For those of you that are using Outlook 2007 or
2010 with the Ribbons have you found certain settings that make it more
JAWS friendly? I am still using Win XP pro and JAWS 13

thanks
Al