alrightey then

----- Original Message ----- From: "Rick Justice" <ricjust...@jaws-users.com>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Wednesday, September 28, 2011 11:03 AM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] which email client with windows7

Hi Trish,
I haven't seen any specific brands or models discussed in the Microsoft
Knowledge Base so far.
I would say that more often than not, the service pack slides in without
problem.
It is a good idea to stay away from problematic systems, but none have been
identified at this point.
Buy a machine that fits your budget and needs, and we'll worry about
possible problems if and when they occur.
HTH,
Rick Justice

----- Original Message ----- From: "Trish" <pzoell...@tx.rr.com>