From: jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com
[mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf Of Dave Maynard
Sent: Wednesday, September 28, 2011 9:48 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Control+Alt+J

Hello;

I have Jaws 10, Jaws 12, and now Jaws 13 on my XP computer.  Jaws 12 is set
as the default.

I had Control+Alt+J set to launch Jaws 10. I went to the properties of the
Jaws 13 desk top icon and assigned Control+Alt+ J as the launch hot key.

I unloaded Jaws 12 and pressed Control+Alt+ J.  Jaws 10 came up.  The
properties of the Jaws 13 icon still shows Control+Alt+J as the hot key

In the past assigning a key stroke to a newer version would override the old
setting.  This is not a big deal but I am wondering if this new scenario is
what FS expected. t

David Maynard
Macon County Senior Services
dmayn...@maconnc.org