Thank you and sorry about that.

Kathy

-----Original Message-----
From: jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com
[mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf Of David
Sent: Wednesday, October 05, 2011 10:39 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] windows mail livehow is the latest jaws and
windows live? is it pretty accessible or not. I wanted to put it on my
netbook?

Hello;

First, you have all your message within the subjectline.

To answer your question,
Yes, WLM is accessible,
With a fiew changes, the program works quite well.

If you would like more answers,
Feel free to join my yahoo groups list, pertaining to email clients with
screen readers.

You can subscribe at:

email-clients-with-screen-readers-subscr...@yahoogroups.com

live? is it pretty accessible or not. I wanted to put it on my netbook?