From: jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com
[mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf Of Mike & Barbara
Sent: Wednesday, 21 September 2011 3:09 AM
To: Jaws-Users List
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Facebook Application

Hi All;

I received the information below, from another list for all of you Facebook
enthusiasts.

Hi,

Kim Komando just wrote about this fairly cool application call FTalk. Works
on XP, Vista, and Windows 7.

fTalk is a desktop messaging application that works with Facebook. Just
install it and sign in using your Facebook account information.

You'll immediately see all your online and offline friends. You can chat
without opening up your browser. It works like a regular instant messaging
program. However, you can do Facebook-specific things at the same time, like
updating your status.

http://www.ftalk.com/

No idea of how accessible it is. so if anyone tries it, please let me know.
I would try it but do not have a face book account.

Rich

Hope this has helped 1 of you social networking people!  Take care.
Mike