Jaws 13 the keystrokes for these have changed.
To read the leftmost cell in the row you need to press Insert+Space then T then Control + 1 you can change the 1 to numbers 2, 3 or 4 to read the second, third and forth cells in a row.

Similarly with the column headers instead of alt + 1 you now need to use Insert + Space then T then Alt + 1
As above you can swap the number to 2, 3 or 4 for different cells.