Been there,done that! But thanks anyway.

-----Original Message----- From: Janie Degenshein Sent: Saturday, November 05, 2011 8:40 AM To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] spell check
Try checking on the spelling page off the options
Use control shift o for the options and control tab about 6 or so times to the spelling page and then use tab through there
Good luck and let me know, okay?

Keep Smiling,
Janie Degenshein
"Happiness isn't having what you want, but wanting what you already have"
Access Tech Consultant
Facilitator of ECHO
(Eyes Closed Hearts Open)
Co-host of OTBS On The Bright Side
www.thruoureyes.org/brightside.html
jdege...@comcast.net
-----Original Message----- From: lmorris1...@gmail.com
Sent: Friday, November 04, 2011 7:12 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] spell check

I've had this same issue for weeks. The f7 key does not either start a
spellcheck or spellcheck a single word when highlighted. Hope we both get
some help here.

-----Original Message----- From: David Hardingham
Sent: Saturday, November 05, 2011 2:31 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] spell check

Hi,

I have jfw 12.70, windows 7,and windows live mail.

My spell check stopped working and I cannot figure out how to get it back.

Thanks,

David