Press Control-F to initiate the JAWS Find command. Press F3 to search forward and Shift-F3 to search backward. Press JAWS key-Control-F to invoke the JAWS Find command in Outlook Express, Firefox, or other programs in which Control-F doesn't work.

Gerald

----- Original Message ----- From: "julie" <memphis.magno...@comcast.net>
To: "another jaws list" <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Saturday, December 03, 2011 8:18 AM
Subject: [JAWS-Users] jaws find command

I am embarrassed to say I can't remember the key strokes for the jaws find or search command. I would appreciate someone refreshing my memory. Also with which combination of keys do I advance the search if the original search string doesn't change? Thank you, smile.
Julie
memphis.magno...@comcast.net
Live  simply,
Love generously,