I don't need to know where it is, how to use it, why it works...

I just want to say, it's a marvelous function of jaws and without it,things
would progress much slower while getting help.

Now I bet none of y'all had this happen upon getting a new computer, but only
me...

It came up speaking Chinese. I had my bro in law and we all heard it speaking
this as wellas he was trying to assist me, but unfortunately, we are just plain
Texans with our own unique language I might add, but this one had us in a
pickle.

I have no idea what he did nor does he, but some how it got on English. I think
I must have done something by pressing keys for narrator and getting it on
Chinese, it was a challenge I do not want to repeat.

The windows narrator works very well in win/7 the voice Anna is very clear as
well, in case y'all need or want to know, sure beats chinese,lol.

Trish