My pleasure, sir.

Going back to bed here. <g>

Doris

At 09:13 PM 12/3/2011 -0500, you wrote:
Thanks!
----- Original Message ----- From: "Doris and Chris" <chipmu...@gmx.net>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Saturday, December 03, 2011 8:47 AM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Spyware blaster version?

Dear Sir Richard,

Your post reminded me that I had not updated Spyware Blaster in some time.

I downlnoaded version 4.5 from Major Geeks and just installed it here. The basic version with manual updating is still free for personal and educationaluse and according to the program always wil be.

You'll need to use your jaws cursor a bit during installation but otherwise the program is fine. If you still have Miss Debbie's old scripts for the program, they still help if you recompile them.

hth

Doris