You can also go to www.ninite.com and update flash as well as many other programs. It's very easy to use.

Lois

-----Original Message----- From: Mike & Barbara
Sent: Sunday, December 18, 2011 5:22 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Adobe Flash

Hi Larry,

Are you having a problem with installing Adobe Flash or, the Adobe Flash
update?  If you're having a problem installing the update, below are some
notes I've saved.

From: "Flor Lynch" <florl...@iol.ie>
Mike,

How do you *know* the first steps of pressing the 'button', then
pressing the i button and pressing it again, didn't work?  Did you get
an error message?  It would be important to know that message, if you
did.  You won't really get a confirmation message if successful.  Next
time you are asked to install Adobe Flash updates, try toggling Screen
Echo to All text - insert+s.  Unless the accessibility is changed, With
the above-mentioned buttons pressed in sequence, you'll hear percentages
along the way.  Also remember, the i button (when highlighted) is
probably the one to go with.  If you mistakenly press the Q button,
you'll quit.  (These buttons are in a tab dialogue.)
Flor

From: Chris Hallsworth
Hi all,
By guesswork I am able to install flash myself.
The one that just says "button" is the important one. Press this, then
press the "i" button. When done press the "i" button again.
Hope this helps.
Signed by Chris Hallsworth

From: "Scorpio Forever" <scorpio...@gmail.com>
Hi All,

You can bypass this problem by going to the Adobe website, and installing
the latest version from the website after entering on the accessibility link
at the top or bottom of every page.

Entering on those links takes you to an accessible version of the site, and
lets you install the latest version of the Flash and PDF viewer.

Just thought everyone should know.

Scorpio

Hope something here helped.  Take care & have a very Merry Christmas.
Mike
P.s. If you are still having problems, give me a call.

----- Original Message ----- From: Larry Stansifer