To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Wednesday, December 21, 2011 2:20 PM
Subject: [JAWS-Users] AASCI Codes

I was wondering about something. When you are in the Character Map aspect of the system tools, and you put in a certain code for a certain character, will JAWS read what the character is? I know that it probably will depend on which version of JAWS you have and which Operating system you have. But for the sake of the discussion, as in my case, I am using JAWS version 11 and Vista 32 bit system. Many thanks. Jerry