It has happened to me a couple of times. When I started it in safe mode, there was a choice to start it in the mode that last worked or something like that. I believe I arrowed down once to get there and then entered. I didn't have to do a system restore.

Good luck.

Lois

-----Original Message----- From: Miriam Vieni
Sent: Monday, December 26, 2011 10:48 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] new win7 computer frozen

Thanks.  I did turn it off and someone sighted should be here tomorrow
evening.  It's a good thing this computer is till working and I love its
email program.  It's so much easier than Outlook on the new computer.  Does
this thing with win7 happen often?    Thanks for your help.

Miriam
----- Original Message ----- From: "Dujari, Prateek" <prateek.duj...@intel.com>