lol i wasn't trying to say you could by a true 32bit system! its obvious you can't as hardware has moved on. thanks for the clarification anyway! its the operating system that is 32bit, the hardware supports both 32bit and 64bit is mearly the point that was being made its up to you what ever you go with.