yes. there are scripts that even support the beta version of skype 5.7. for more information and to download, visit
http://www.dlee.org/skype

On 1/24/2012 4:05 PM, Kimsan wrote:
Hi,
Are there scripts for version 5.5? I would look myself but I forgot the
website I need to navigate to.
Thanks.

-----Original Message-----
From: jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com
[mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf Of Mike O'Brien
Sent: Tuesday, January 24, 2012 10:18 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] skype scripts was scripting

Hi

The worst thing I have seen writing scripts is that you can put your script
into a never ending loop, which will make JAWS respond very very slowly.
You usually have to kill JAWS and restart it.  But then you can fix or
delete the offending script.  Often in a script that needs to loop a few
times, I'll put a safety counter in the loop and increment or decrement it
and when it hits the limit, get out of the loop immediately.