From: jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com
[mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf Of
David Ferrin
Sent: Wednesday, February 01, 2012 7:03 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] development dollars/time research
it and the restof the access issue

I do agree to a certain level that R&D dollars might go
further in other
areas as web sites are always changing. In the defense of FS
they probably
get bombarded by people who want the same kind of things as
their sited
counter parts, so they obviously are in the middle of a
tricky balancing
act.

Never the less our purpose here is to make the best of what
we have to work
with and hope it all comes out in the wash for the lack of a
better term. I
for one am extremely pleased with tandem and how well it
works. It has made
my world a little easier to survive although in some cases
caused me more
work only because something's I would never try and walk
anybody through the
step by step process. It's like the cable companies that
charge me for
channels that I don't watch but I'm sure other people don't
watch the
stations that I happen to like, so they're paying for things
that they don't
use either.

I hope my point has been made, thank you. Now I need to get
off of my soap
box, it's really high and I don't want to spill my coffee.
David Ferrin A person who has a closed mind is afraid of
learning.