From: jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com
[mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf Of inthane
Sent: Wednesday, February 01, 2012 12:59 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] jaws with IE 9.

which I have files that will stop that if you want them!

contact me off list if you do and please! make the subject line pertinent, I
deal with about 100 Emails a day and don't have time to guess if I should
read something or not, if I have to guess it gets flushed!

elf
. Moderator, Blind Access Help.
. Owner: Alacorn Computer Enterprises
www.alacorncomputer.com