Spyware on the affected computer?

----- Original Message ----- From: "rich" <rcha...@bellsouth.net>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Sunday, February 05, 2012 7:14 PM
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Wierd and related? computer freeze?

I have XP home and 12.0 and 13.0.
Ever since my financial web site has been updated, I've had trouble.
Zecco is the site and the home page works fine. However, when I log in the page may not load entirely. Then the computer freezes. The keyboard does not work and my sighted wife says the mouse will not work either.
I've tried hitting alt control delete and that does not work.
I try hitting alt F 4 or windows M or, alt tab and there is no response.
My only choice is to manually turn off the computer.
I've taken the advice of JAWS and updated my JAVA and Flash through ninite.

It seems that once my wife turned off JAWS then got on to the web site and was able to manage it.

A funny thing is that the web site works on my second computer which is XP pro.

I wonder if this issue had anything to do with my earlier problem with the frozen computer.

I hate having to use the manual button before closing out of a web site in order to shut down.

Thanks for any suggestions.

Rich