To All Listers:

I am using Windows Mail, Windows Vista (32 bit system) and JAWS version 11.  I
was on my Inbox and I was wanting to delete a single message from it.  When I
pressed the Delete key, I got a message asking me if I wanted to delete the
messages (plural) from the list.  I have never had this question appear before
and I am wondering what is going on.  Any information will be gratefully
appreciated.  Thanks.

Jerry

"Length of days with an evil heart only means length of misery."  CS Lewis, The
Chronicles of Narnia