From: jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com
[mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf Of Miriam Vieni
Sent: Monday, February 06, 2012 4:05 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] frames

I should probably know the answer to this but perhaps someone can give me a
quick bit of help. I have a new checking account with a local credit union
and although I've never attempted banking on line before, I thought I'd see
if it is possible to do it with this friendly bank. Aside from my own
issues, I'm not sure that their website is all that accessible because I had
to get telephone help from them with getting registered so that I can log
in. Now I see that paying checks on line is in a frame. So I need to know
how to get into the frame to see what is involved and then leave the frame
when I'm done. Can anyone make a suggestion about getting in and out of the
frame?

Miriam