From: jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com
[mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf Of Sharon Gosling
Sent: Tuesday, February 07, 2012 10:13 AM
To: jaws
Subject: [JAWS-Users] graphics question with Internet Explorer

I am using Windows 7, Jaws 11, and IE 9.  I want the Jaws settings to show
all graphics not tagged graphics when I open a website.  Every page I open
that I need a specific graphic to show I have to go in and change the
setting from tagged graphics to show all graphics.
I think it is the configuration manager that I need to set it for all my
Internet Explorer pages but I am having a very hard time with this.  I went
to the default jaws settings in configuration manager and the choice for
graphics is show all.  I opened the Internet explorer.jcf configuration and
it was already set to show all graphics. I did the save on that screen
anyway but every page I open in Internet Explorer shows the graphics back to
tagged only.
I am beginning to think I should just go back to IE 8 although I was really
excited when I actually got a Doctor Oz video to play the other day and then
got one to play this morning.  But I can't replicate what I did except that
the link to start the video is a long string of letters and such that only
shows up once in a while.  I have spent hours and hours trying to figure out
exact steps to play the videos.  Very frustrating as I am really a Doctor Oz
fan. If anyone knows how to make them play, I would love to know. The
website is www.doctoroz.com.
I also need more graphics to show up on my Facebook page and on some other
sites.
So how do I make I E 9 remember to show all graphics and not tagged
graphics.
Thanks,
Sherrie Gosling