To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Tuesday, February 07, 2012 10:29 AM
Subject: [JAWS-Users] adobe flash player?

Having issues installing adobe flash player. When I click install, it just
gives me 2 buttons, one says I button, the other says q button.  I assumed
the I button means install, so I click that one, and nothing happens, the
installer just quits.  Suggestions?

Kliphton Senior
(Twitter&Skype) kliphton72
(Marriage Blog) http://cm-i-t-real-world.blogspot.com