John

No that is the problem.  It does not open the message at all in internet
explorer!

-----Original Message-----
From: jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com
[mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf Of John R Vaughn
Sent: 09 February 2012 09:13 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] unable to view outlook messages in web browser

As this key stroke is the Freedom  scientific solution to this problem, I
would E mail support at FS.
Sounds like you are losing focus if while reading the message in internet
explorer after you use this shift plus insert and letter W key combination.
When you get bounced back into the actual message in the outlook program,
can you alt tab back over to the browser window with the message being
accessed through the internet explorer?
Good luck.
John