You know when you look at each page.  You can easily see if the Submit item,
or whatever it is named, is a button by pressing b when forms mode is off.

Dean

-----Original Message-----
From: jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com
[mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf Of jerry martin
Sent: Monday, February 13, 2012 10:53 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Forms, links and buttons

To All Listers:

When filling out a form online, there will be either a link or a button to
"click" to submit the information in question.  What I want to know is,
after filling out the last line of information and you tab out of the form,
how will I know if the "submit" option is a button or not?  I hope this
question makes sense.

Thanks.

Jerry