To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Wednesday, February 15, 2012 10:31 AM
Subject: [JAWS-Users] very strange problem/can't get on the Net afterinstalling Jaws update

I have tried installing this 2 different ways--through the help menu in Jaws, and by going to F.S. site and downloading and installing the latest Jaws 13. I have never seen this happen, and this happened with another recommended accessible program as well. Before installing the update, I am online just fine. After installation and re-start, even though network settings say I'm wireless connected with excellent connection, I can't get online. Internet Explorer keeps saying 1 percent, 7 percent, and connecting tab, etc. I don't understand how I could be connected, and yet installing the update actually makes it impossible for me to go back online. Has this ever happened to anyone, and is there anything at all I can do? I've had to restore my system several times and just turn down the update installation when it asks if I want to update. I really hope someone can help. I even did a repair but just hasn't done any good.

Joanne