If you set it up, IE would chirp too.

-----Original Message-----
From: jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com
[mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf Of Gerald Levy
Sent: Wednesday, February 15, 2012 7:09 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] RSS Feeds

I checked this site, and it does not appear to have an RSS feed.  If it did
have one, JAWS would announce "RSS Feed" when the page is initially loaded.
The RSS feed reader built into IE 8 is the most accessible and easiest to
use feed reader I have tried. To learn more about how to use the IE feed
reader with JAWS, visit the following page:

http://www.freedomscientific.com/Training/FeedsOnTheWeb.htm

Gerald

Gerald