Is it just me? Or, does alt-tab not work the same way in Windows 7 as in XP? I mean, in XP I can have say four windows open, a, b, c, and d. I can be in window a, alt-tab and be in window be. Then if I alt-tab I am back in window A. Now I alt-tab twice and I am in windo c. If I then alt-tab again I am in window a, and I can just flip between window a and c all day long just by alt tabbing once each time.

On my Windows 7 box, I am constantly frustrated by the fact that I don't always flip to the last window used. I currently have JAWS open as a window, and often when I am flipping from say my email client to internet explorer, it will alt-tab into JAWS. Even though I haven't been in the JAWS window recently.

Is there some setting in Windows 7 I am missing?

--
Blue skies.
Dan Rossi