From: jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com
[mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf Of Dujari, Prateek
Sent: Friday, February 24, 2012 4:20 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] How to edit the list of acceptable words I've added to
the MS Outlook and MS Word spell check ?

Hello.

Using MS Office 2007, Win7, JFW13.
How can I  edit the list of acceptable words I've added to the MS Outlook
and MS Word spell check ? I've mistakenly added some misspelled words in the
dictionary or whatever it's called while spell checking MS Outlook emails
and MS Word documents.

thanks much
Prateek