Hi Trish.

Yes, its still on the JFWLite site as far as i know. You can also use admuncher. its not free, but its very cheap and worth every penny! it filters out everything and i mean everything, frames, popunder adds, banners etc its the best popup blocker i've used.

http://www.admuncher.com

is where you'll find it.

all the best,

Mo.