From: jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com
[mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf Of Mike & Barbara
Sent: Sunday, February 26, 2012 08:19
To: Jaws-Users List
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Top Line of Active Window, keystroke

Hi All,

The keystroke Insert / Jaws key + End key / #1 key on the numpad, reads the
top line of the active window.  Well, this keystroke does not work on my
Windows7 operating system.  When this keystroke is invoked using XP Pro,
Jaws reports;  minimize symbol, restore symbol, close symbol.  If Jaws
doesn't report , such as in this case, the maximize symbol, this means that
the window is maximized.  For the Windows7 users, would you please let me /
the list know if this keystroke is working for you with Windows7 & Jaws13?
All help will greatly appreciated.  Thanks much, take care.
Mike