Hi everyone.

I've been using the dictionary manager to get jaws to pronounce words in the
way I want it to. I've put the entries into the default dictionary file in
the dictionary manager, as I understood this to mean that no matter what
application I am using, jaws will pronounce my entries in the way I want it
to. However, this is not happening. I opened a pdf document and it doesn't
seem to work. Have I missed something? I'm wondering if there's something
fundamental that I've not done. Any suggestions?

Damien.