Hello;

A friend of mine posted his new book on Amazon and Barnes & Nobles. I have never purchased books from either of them. It is listed as Kindle addition. If I download the book will I be able to read it with JAWS? If not, is there something else I must purchase or download to make it accessible?

Someone posted a link to a very technical assessment of the Kindle type readers. I read it but couldn't figure out what the best one for my limited usage would be. Any straight forward advise would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Dave Maynard

dmaynar...@frontier.com