yes always install these! They contain the latest virus and spyware definitions.

Your security software is only as good as how current you keep it.

At 09:52 AM 3/14/2012, you wrote:
I just need to know if I should install the optional window's update for somthin' to do with MSE define something, which appeared in the optional
update area?

Thanks,

Trish

http://www.ctsmastering.com