From: jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com
[mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf Of
John Abarran
Sent: Saturday, March 24, 2012 11:13 PM
To: jaws users
Subject: [JAWS-Users] converting MP3 files to WAV files

hello,

I have some MP3 files on my PC that I want to convert to WAV
in order to use them as a startup and exiting sounds in
windows XP.

I am running jaws 13 and windows XP.

Does anybody know about a program to use with jaws to
execute the requested task above.
Or does anybody knows about a method to accomplish such
task.

THX,

For answers to frequently asked questions about this list
visit: