  From: Patti
  To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
  Sent: Monday, March 26, 2012 8:26 PM
  Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] converting MP3 files to WAV files

  Ok smarty pants.
  1, Press the T to get to the table
  2, Arrow down to Choose a local file:, that box is check, so leave it
alone
  3, Arrow down to browse. Sometimes if it don't show up when down arrowing,
  then up arrow, and it will show up, press space bar
  4, It will put you in a dialog box.
  5, Shift tab to find the file you want to convert
  6, After you find the file tab to open, or I just press enter on the file
  name, after you tab to file name
  7, Tab to input, and it will say the format name of your file
  8, Tab to output, and arrow down to what format you want
  9, Tab to convert, press the space bar
  Now it will take you to another page, and wait a little
  10, Arrow down to download your file, and it will bring up a dialog box to
  save to your computer
  HTH
  Patti