Dear listers,

After hearing from someone on a different list regarding my search for a
“writing” program, I’ve come to the conclusion that is actually not what I am
looking for.
I am looking for something that will let me “dump” bits of information such as
you would put in a notebook, on notecards, in a file cabinet and the like Not
only could it hold text, but also scanned documents and photos. In other words,
it would hold all the info I need for a research project and I could search it
for “John Smith” and everything related to him would come up.

In the past, I have come across some programs but their demos haven’t seemed
accessible with JAWS.

Thanks,
Sandy