From: jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com
[mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf Of Trish
Sent: Thursday, April 26, 2012 8:39 PM
To: users jaws list
Subject: [JAWS-Users] jaws update how to?

I've been reading all the posts and a little confused on the script issue
weather I am ok or not.

So, do I first look in the default area to see if that jb or js or whatever
it is is there and remove it?
I want to give this a try since this improvement suppose to help with
certain web pages using something that causes jaws to stop speaking, I have
been dealing with this now since using jaws 13 on my laptop. So, if they
have worked out that bug, then it's worth it to me to install this update,
but don't want to have to deal with some other issue in the process.
I saved some of the post which I usually do anyways, always find good help
here and a lot of knowledgeable people seem to have it figured out, smiles.

Trish