From: jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com
[mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf Of leonard morris
Sent: Sunday, May 20, 2012 11:45 PM
To: jaws
Subject: [JAWS-Users] can't repair jaws v13

I am trying to repair Jaws v13 with my jaws v13 dvd. However, I keep getting
a message that another version of jaws is already installed and I need to go
to add or remove programs and uninstal or configure jaws. I can not get the
menu that says to uninstall, modify or repair. I am using windows seven.