Hello Muhammad Babar Shahzad,
I am not sure what you are trying to accomplish? Do you want the document to be read only, or do you want to password protect? If password protection is what you want pressing alt F then E, followed by E will bring you to a password protection dialog box in which you can put in a password and press enter and you will then be prompted to confirm the password. A bit of caution though, if you put a password on a document and then forget the password you will not be able to get into your document. If making a document read only is your goal, then follow these steps. 1. Press f-12 for the save as dialog. 2. press the letter L for the tools menu, then down arrow and press enter on general options. 3. To check the read only check box you can press alt E or tab to the box and press the space bar. 4. If you have already saved the document you will want to save it again now with another name to make it read only. If you want to make a read only document no longer read only follow the previous steps and step 3 pressing the alt E key sequence will uncheck the read only check box. I hope this helps!

Sincerely, Ryan West

-----Original Message----- From: Muhammad Babar Shahzad
Sent: Saturday, June 09, 2012 4:44 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] MS Word 2007 CheckBoxes

Hi Listers,
Would be greatful if you could kindly let me know the shortcut for CheckBoxes protected and unprotected documents in MS Word 2007 I have googled but somehow had no luck.
Thanks and Warm Regards,
Muhammad Babar Shahzad, CO-Director & Founder,
Empower Pak (EP).
Cell: +92-300--5631220
Skype: muhammadbabar
E-mail: ba...@ep.org.pk and: babarant...@gmail.com
Web: http://www.ep.org.pk
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/engrbabarshahzad#!/profile.php?id=100001979960173 "The compassion we impart to those who can give us nothing is the true measure of who we are."
- Rick Tringale.
P please consider the environment prior to printing this electronic communication.