Hi all,

At work we use the Same Time messaging service that is part of Lotus Notes.

I can use it fine where I have the  person I'm sending it to on the Same
Time contact list,  but have difficulty sending a "one off" message, to
someone I have not previously received any contact or email from..

I type their name into the edit field that gains focus when the Same Time
feature is activated, & can use the JAWS cursor to click on the word
"Search" which according to Jaws seems to be one line lower, and that
generally allows, "chat" to become available on the list brought up by the
application key.

Then all goes well. But this is very fidgity, tedious and darn time
consuming...

Can anyone please tell  me an easier way...

i e. type the person's name, then...???

With much appreciation,
Paul from Australia