I will now forward this on to her.  I will get back to you but thanks for
the help.

-----Original Message-----
From: jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com
[mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf Of inthaneelf
Sent: Tuesday, June 26, 2012 10:29 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] windows 7 layout

if you go to my grab bag site (url/link under my name) there is a download
of hints for windows 7 available, there unsensored still text conversions of
Emails, but they contain all the things that they will need, what things are
called now, where many of them are located, and how to do changes, and most
are coded by what is being done, such as changeing the apearence of the
control panel is noted with the pre-cursor "control panel, ..."

so on and so forth, there is also a second download that is full of
tutorials and/or resorces for learning the basics of windows 7.

HTH,
inthane
. Moderator, Blind Access Help.
. need to find information on something, contact me off list:
inthane...@roadrunner.com
. proprietor: Inthane's Grab Bag
http://grabbag.alacorncomputer.com