I've read so much about Ninite on this list and I'd like to try it. However,
I don't seem to understand, is it free or not? If not, how can I decide if
it works for me without paying for it first? It looks like a great program,
but Windows7 hasn't been as friendly to me as previous versions of Windows.
And speaking of programs, has anyone heard of one called Speedmax? I asked
this a few weeks ago, but since I received no response I'm assuming no one
has. Is that correct? I'm running Windows7 with latest version of JAWS 13.
Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
Jo