Hi ther hansi, I'm not to good with screens as I don't use them, really.  So
what do I do to change the screen res? Can'th help being thick. Mick dubo

-----Original Message-----
From: jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com
[mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf Of Hans Pauli
Sundstein
Sent: 20 July 2012 22:18
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] I need advice about my printer,

Hi again Mick.

Probably it is not about your printer, the problem consist's, but because
you'r screen resolution.
If your screen setting's are set to 1600 / 900 or 1920 / 1080, than you have

to much place on the screen for text, on every line, and than the text will
ran out of the edge of the paper on your printer, when printing out from
this program's, because they have'nt the ability to break the line's
comparing to the printer setting's.

If I am right, reduce the screen solution to 1280 / 720, and see if it
help's.

Good luck.

Hans Pauli.