From: jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com
[mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf Of Don Marang
Sent: 21 July 2012 19:07
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] problem with youtube volume.

If you are using Windows 7, you can raise, lower, and mute the volume of
Internet Explorer or Firefox through the volume mixer.  Press Insert
(CapsLock) + F11 to open the System Tray dialog.  Hit Enter on the volume.
Hit Enter again on the Volume Mixer menu item.  Press Tab until you reach
the slide control for Internet Explorer or Firefox, whichever you use and
make your adjustments.

*Don Marang*
Vinux Package Development Coordinator - vinuxproject.org
<http://www.vinuxproject.org/>