I have  the latest update and I once could read my library website but now
it does not read correctly and when I order a book or a compact disc the
screen does not change I had some one sighted look at it and it was changed
if I do a screen refresh it will read the new screen. What a mess they
really messed this one up. This is the worse jaws update I have sceen in a
while did not look at the bard site.  Had to use another screen reader to
help out on this one.